I'm not normally big on Europa League betting as some clubs take it more seriously than others so at times you never quite know what your going to get. I've added my thoughts on tonight's games involving British clubs.
Braga v Liverpool
Braga have a decent side while Liverpool are fresh from another great victory over the weekend. I'd expect Liverpool to prevail over the two legs but can see this tie being a draw as they will look to keep it tight.
Dynamo Kiev v Manchester City
City have not performed particuarly well away from home in Europe so again even though I feel they will have the better of Kiev over two legs it's tough to call how this will go. However I'm going to go for City to win a close encounter.
PSV v Rangers
Rangers have had a good run and got a great result in Lisbon in the last round but I'm tipping PSV to win this one. They are top of the dutch league and Rangers tend not to travel too well in Europe so I can only see this going one way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment