The Horse Laying project which I previously posted about has now started. I've decided to start small by laying £5 on Midnight Appeal in the 3.25 at Wincanton with a potential liability of £9.20.
Midnight Appeal is the clear 15/8 favourite after winning his last race but I feel there are suitable threats while his previous 4 outings before his win saw him fail to finish above seventh.
So I stand to win £5 or lose £9.20, with my previous track record on horse betting choosing a loser should be easy!
I'll now add to this post as I've layed two more races today! Laneguy the favourite in the 2pm at Wincanton and Indian Groom who is odds on in the 3.15 at Carlisle. Both are such strong favourites that I only stand to lose just over £6 on each with a stake of £5 if they were to win. If they lose then I will ofcourse double up.
Overall today I have invested potentially £22.50 if all three were to win so fingers crossed these favourites lose!
To see the original Horse Laying Project post click here
0 comments:
Post a Comment