I went looking for a selection of knowledgeable football fans to take part in a football prediction league which ultimately would lead to tips generated from a collective group rather than one individual. I was unable to find the knowledgeable fans I seeked so instead for week one I have called upon a few friends to give their predictions. I selected 10 games from Saturday and each was asked to predict home win, away win or draw.
Below will give you an idea of the most popular selections for the weekend.
(0%) West Ham vs (57%) Manchester Utd - Draw (43%)
(29%) Everton vs (14%) Aston Villa - Draw (57%)
(57%) Newcastle vs (14%) Wolves - Draw (29%)
(0%) Stoke City vs (86%) Chelsea - Draw (14%)
(14%) West Brom vs (57%) Liverpool - Draw (29%)
(14%) Wigan vs (57%) Tottenham - Draw (29%)
(43%) Middlesbrough vs (57%) Leicester - Draw (0%)
(86%) Leeds vs (0%) Nottingham Forest - Draw (14%)
(42%) Swindon vs (29%) Hartlepool - Draw (29%)
(57%) Burton vs (29%) Barnet - Draw (14%)
After the games on Saturday each tipsters hit rate will be published to start off the Betsave prediction league.
0 comments:
Post a Comment