Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Tottenham v AC Milan

I'm backing Tottenham all the way tonight I don't think Milan will be able to cope with the tempo that Spurs will play at home. As long as Tottenham go out to play for the win rather than holding out for a draw than I firmly believe they will see off Milan with relative ease. Most people will think it foolish to write off a top side like Milan but Italian football is just not as strong as it once was and that will be even more clear after tonight.

Post Match Analysis

Not the win or easy result I had predicted but Spurs still made it through at the expense of Milan. If you were not as bold/wrong as me and went for Tottenham to go through rather than win on the night then well done to you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Betsave....i'm down a fiver now!

Betsave said...

It was a close one! Just a small set back keep reading there is plenty of time to win your fiver back

Post a Comment